We are delighted to welcome spectators back to Run Silverstone!
Spectators will be able to view the course from the following viewing areas:
- Copse Grandstands, accessible via Copse Tunnel - All distances
- Start/Finish line spectator area, accessible via Copse Tunnel - All distances
- National Pit Lane - Half Marathon only
- Perimeter Road, accessible via Copse Tunnel – Half Marathon only
- Copse Runway - Half Marathon only
- Silverstone Interactive Museum - Half Marathon & 10K
Once crossing the finish line, participants will enter back into the Event Village to visit rewards, meet family and friends and collect belongings from bag drop.
We're sorry to say that dogs are not permitted on the Silverstone site, except for assistance dogs.
There is no admission charge for spectators during Run Silverstone on Sunday 10th October 2021.